Friday, April 10, 2020

Thank you cards challenge ?

Hello !

While checking Facebook and other social medias, I did see a lot of dumb challenges. On the other hand, I also saw a lot of posts about making masks. I don't do challenge and I don't sew. But I make cards. So instead of challenging myself in ridiculousness or sewing my own fingers together, I decided to make cards. Not only for doctors or nurses. For all the people that are outside taking care of us. From the stores, the garbage companies, the mailmen and women, the teachers... in fact they're so many we can't count. 
So I will try to create as many as I can, and give them to everyday heroes. Here is the first of a new serie :


I am still using my old paper pads, so maybe you recognize this one as I used it on few other projects : I cut out the sakura flowers from a sheet on this layout, and on this one too with other papers.

It's the Cherry Blossom paper pad by Recollections. I also used brown cardstock, a brown ribbon, a cherry blossom stencil (by Art Anthology) with Vintage photo Distress ink and a pink watercolor pencil. The sentiment is cut on brown paper with an old Sizzix die.

I hope it will inspire you to create and give beautiful cards ! Thank you for reading this post, see you tomorrow for another card...

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment