Sunday, April 12, 2020

Thank you card n.3

Hello !

I'm still working with the lovely Cherry Blossom pad for my cards...


You can see that I used again the Blossom stencil by Art Anthology with pink pencil for the center. I made one of my Christmas mesh ribbon useful to make the sentiment pop. This sentiment was cut from brown cardstock with a die cut by Heidi Swapp. This die is discontinued by you can find it sometimes at Tuesday Morning (oh ! I miss TM so much !).

I made another card with this paper pad, you will see it tomorrow, and I switched pads for another one...
See you tomorrow ? Take care...

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of the cards you’ve made these past few posts. Great layers and pps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not done with cards yet ! Thanks for stopping by !

    ReplyDelete