Monday, April 27, 2020

Sail away with me...

Hello fellows !

What did you do this week ? I had fun baking a little bit (brioche with cream and chocolate chips, meringues, mussels and homemade fries, cream puffs...), painting a little bit (a 48"x60" canvas...), crocheting a little bit (a red crop top for my daughter) and scrapbooking a little bit ! Here is my new layout :


I used the Ocean breeze stack by DCWV to create this layout. I cut out the whale from a journaling tag, because it was so cute !


The shell border was made with a Fiskars punch and that's the until tool I used (beside my trimmer and a pair of scissors)...


I doodle with white or blue pen on the different paper too.

That was a quick layout, playing with layers... I don't know when I will make another one, because we have a new guest in our home since yesterday : a puppy ! We are fostering her (yes it's a cutie pie) until she found her forever family.

So have a great day, and see you around !

No comments:

Post a Comment