Saturday, April 18, 2020

Best photo scrapbooking layout

Hi !

Back with a layout this time, made with a paper kit I won so long ago.. I used this kit once on a layout after winning it from Scrap Your Stash challenge. I was inspired by a layout from Rochelle Spears blog :


The paper kit is the On The Sunny Side by My Mind's Eye. I spiced up the background (just a light blue paper) by stamping chevron and dots patterns, and by drawing a stitched line with a red gel pen.


I cut the red circles with stitched circle dies and inked every edges with Vintage photo ink.


Then I added few journaling tag stamped with words from a Florilege Design set.

This picture remind me of a very good time I spent with friends at a mexican restaurant last year. I miss both my friends and the restaurant...

I'm gonna take a small break from craft for few days for two reasons : first I have an public hypnosis session (in French) that I will do on Skype (if you're interested, see the page event), and I will need to work on it. Second I also have a paint project on a huge canvas that I want to finish.

So see you soon, but not tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment