Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Walk in the woods

Hi you !

Another layout made without buying any new materials... This it's a picture from 2016, a rare one with my husband AND one of my daughter :


A good way to use a maximum of papers is to layer them. I think I succeed in this layout ! There is 9 different papers here ! Most of them came from the Autumn Sunset paper pad by Prima, but the grid one by 7Gypsies is older (from my time in the Canvas Corp Brands DT). 


For the dark brown and the green, I used washi (We R Memory keepers, so old it's discontinued) and paper tape.


I found cute chipboards buried in my stash perfect for this color scheme. They are form a collection by Prima so old I forgot it's name (doesn't happen often... still have a rub-on from this collection though).


The other embellishment is a laser cut chipboard heart by Bo Bunny, with paper covered with the green washi tape under it. 
The title is cut with the help of my Scan-N-Cut. It's three layers of the same cut but in different papers.


This quarantine thing will do wonder for my scrapbooks ! I will have a great collection of pages when this will end...

If you are looking for more inspiration or tips to scrapbook or create with mixed media techniques, don't hesitate to take a look at my YouTube channel BonjourscrapValerie and watch few videos...

Have a wonderful day...
See you soon.

2 comments: