Friday, April 3, 2020

Back-to-school layout

Good afternoon !

I'm almost sure my kids will not return to school this year... A return is planned for the 4th of May in Texas, but I don't see how it will be possible. I just hope we will be able to fly to France for the Summer vacations...
Anyway, I did a layout with a Back to School picture from few years ago, when we were in Aberdeen, Scotland, in full uniform and that is so cute !


I used nothing else than the Wild Saffron paper pad by K&Company , few rectangles dies and a tiny alphabet stamp set with distress ink. If you follow me, you know my love for fussy cutting and spotted right away the hand cut flowers, right ?


Now, I'm waiting for a new paper and ink kit for my Selphy printer so I can continue to scrap without getting out picking up pictures... I have a giant blank canvas (48"x60") waiting for me anyway...
What are you up to these days ?

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon for another project !
And stay safe inside...

2 comments:

  1. Great page!! Love the hand cut flowers and the stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer ! you know I love fussy cutting...

      Delete