Monday, April 13, 2020

Thank you card with a twist of red

Good day everyone !

Still using the Cherry blossom pad, but with a twist of red this time !


As much as I liked using the Blossom stencil on two other cards, I wanted something different to create a cherry tree branch, and I remembered that I have a die perfect for that... It's an Alterations die by Tim Holtz, from the mixed media collection.
As the central journaling tag has a red bird on it, I decided to use a dotted red paper too. It's a Christmas paper but the goal is to use everything !

As you can see the Thank You die by Heidi Swapp is very handy, here with brown cardstock again.

For tomorrow's card, I changed the paper pad. I choose the Garden Charm pad by DWCV...
See you tomorrow to discover the result...

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment