Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Colors and Doodlings

Hello there !

While digging into my stash to find papers to match a picture, I found a very old lovely but difficult to use paper kit that I really love. It matches perfectly the style I wanted for this picture too (teenagers on it so nothing girly or flowery...) :


The papers and die cuts are from the Lucky You collection by Colorbök. It reflects perfectly the mood of the picture. We went for a ride on a mountain electric scooter and we had so much fun !

I don't know for you, but routine had not change much since the stay-at-home order was lift. Everyone in the house is working on line (work, school, college, even me with Skype hypnosis session !). The main change is the puppy we fostered (Sunny) has been adopted, so I have more time for myself (see Friends for Life for details on fostering or adopting) and for crafting...

See you soon for another project.
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment