Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Joyeux Noel / Merry Christmas card

Hi everyone !

This is my first card in French this year ! Red glitter and black, with a nice sentiment frame fussy cut.


As for all my card this Christmas, I used papers from the pad (North Pole Gazette) to create the card base too. Here it's the red glitter with white snowflakes one, a 8 1/2" x 5 /12" rectangle folded in half.
The strip of music paper is not from a music sheet paper, but from a detail of a journaling sheet. I cheated a little bit, because this music strip wasn't big enough to go from a side to another of the dots paper, so I just cut it and hide the hole behind the frame.

Thnk you for stopping by for this 16th card. Don't forget to comment to enter my current giveaway, and see tomorrow for another Christmas card !

1 comment: