Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas card with windows

Hello !

I used two dies from the same set this time to create my new Christmas card :


After cutting the red plaid panel with the largest die of the set (double stitched rectangle by Cottage cutz), I created 3 smaller opening with the smallest die of the set. I outlined the stitches with a white gel pen, and place 3D foam adhesive squares on the back of the red panel.
I glued a piece of black paper with white pine branch on the card base and under the red paper, and added a small tag cut from a journaling sheet. All of the papers came from the North Pole Gazette paper pad (Recollections / Craft Smith).

That was my card n.23. 7 more to go... Hope you already commented on the 22 others to enter my giveaway !

Have a great day and see you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment