Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Holly Jolly Christmas card

Hi there !

I'm back with a card made with 3 dies and 6 papers !


Base is a black/white plaid rectangle fold in half. I used a journaling tag (with the holly in the corners), matted with candy stripes paper. I cut the red circle with a stitched die (Lawn Fawn), the tree shaped phrase with a Spellbinders die, and the wreath with a Little B die (cut 3 times).

I assumed you like cardmaking... Sooo, don't miss the sale going on at Scrapbook.com, it's the last of their 12 Days of Christmas sale ! 12 great brands are on sale, you will find up to 50% off cardmaking products, and there is the last freebie, a Simple Stories Color Vibe 6x6 paper pad !

For my part, I'm way over 12 days... It is my 17th Christmas card ! So we're not quite done, you still have time to enter my giveaway by commenting my cards...

Thank you for your patience, and your love of Christmas card ! Have a great day and see you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment