Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas layout

Hi !

Finally a Christmas layout ! It's not all about cards, right ? I made this one for the Art Anthology blog, with a lot of their mediums on the background...


Background is built with stencils, inks, paints and fine pen. I drew the poinsettias with an old Dreamweaver metal stencil and a black pen, and then paint it with the Ruby Red Shine medium by Art Anthology.


I also use a red pen with the Chevron stencil and black ink pad with the Dot Matrix stencil, before adding ink in brown Warm and black Raider with a brush.


I also splattered brown, black and red ink (Indulgence Minx) over the page.
I re-colored the kraft paper (DCWV) with the Ruby Red Shine. It is an ink resist paper, so the color revealed the pattern of the paper.
What else can you spot on this page ? Tissue tapes (Tim Holtz), black bling, kraft embellishments (Maya Road), red and black flowers (Prima Marketing) and two die cuts (one negative strip and the title).


If you want to see how I create this layout, you can watch my video tutorial here or on my YouTube channel (BonjourScrapValerie) : 



Thank for your time, see you later today for another Christmas card (my giveaway is still running...) !



No comments:

Post a Comment