Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Upcycled Christmas ornament

Hello crafters !

You maybe have gone through your Christmas decorations and wonder why you kept these old ornaments again ? I will tell you why ! To get crafty with them and make new one !

Last year I bought the all golden decorations package and stored the blue and silver we had for years... I've been through my Christmas stash lately and find very old ornaments, and an idea popped up ! See what I did with it :



If you like these two , I made a video tutorial on how I created them, so you can upcycle yours before Christmas !

Here is what I used :

- old ornament
- Mod Podge
- Santa's Journey papers (7Gypsies)
- charms (7Gypsies)
- glimmer mists (gold, Baby Santa, Crocheted doily) by Tattered Angels
- flowers and leaves by I Am Roses
- jute cord (canvas Corp)


I hope I gave you some ideas to upcycle your old ornament...
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment