Saturday, November 28, 2015

DCWV Black and gold gift card holder

Hello everyone !

Now that Thanksgiving is over, are you ready to get in the Christmas spirit ? I'm into it since Wednesday ! Today is day 4 of my 30  gift card holder !

For this one, I use the envelope stack by DCWV. Inside, you will find paper AND template to create different kind of envelope. The one I choose is perfect to slip a gift card inside. After cutting the template and the paper, you will just have to glue two side and your envelope is ready.


To decorate it, I just wrap a ribbon around it, with a small tag from the Candy Cane Lane stack (DCWV) and a cute Santa charm (Blue Moon Beads). I add a sentiment cut with my Cricut (Wild Card cartridge).


For those who just discovered my blog, I have a giveaway on the 12/9 for those who follow my blog and left a comment on the card holders posts (everyday until Christmas). You could win a DCWV banners stack. The more you comment, the more entry you got.

See you tomorrow for another project !

1 comment:

  1. Love this stack and am going to see if I find it at my stores! Love the polka dots and that the template is in the stack! Thanks DCWV for having such terrific products and you did such a great job showing them off!

    ReplyDelete