Thursday, November 26, 2015

Poinsettia gift card holder

Happy Thanksgiving !

I hope you have a great day with your family or friends. I will not tke a lot of your time today, just a quick and easy gift card holder made with one sheet of two-sided paper (K&Company), Prima Marketing flowers, a K&Company brads and some glitter alphas :


You need to cut a 5,5"x12 rectangle for the base and score it at 4" and 8" in the length. Cut a triangle in the last right section (upper corner). Cut two 3,5"x4,5" rectangle and adhere them in the front and back of the first section. Fold and adhere the left side and the bottom of the last section on the middle one.


Decorate the front with flowers and alphas. The inside rectangle panel is for you to put a sentiment or a note.

See ? Already done. Quick and easy I said...
Done with day 2 of my 30 gift card holders. Don't forget to follow my blog and to left a comment to enter the drawing of my first giveaway before the 15th of December !

See you tomorrow then...

1 comment:

  1. I really love this because of the beautiful poinsettia flower and papers! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete