Thursday, June 28, 2018

Coral Couture card

Hello !

I have a quick card to share with you today. It's a simple layered card, made with the Coral Couture stack by DCWV :


I added some Walnut Stain distress ink on the edges of the papers and with the colors of this stack it gave it a shabby vintage look.
I made another card with these papers, where cream and gold are the main accent, see it here.

Thank you for stopping by on my blog today. Starting the 3rd of July, I will have a giveaway to offer you not one, not two, but THREE sets of Tim Holtz stamps ! It's a video hop, so you will have several opportunity to win along the hop, called Pay It Forward Prize Hop. So don't forget to come back on the 3rd, you will see my project for this hop, the video tutorial, and what the prize will be !

Have a great day and see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment