Thursday, June 14, 2018

Black and gold Hello card with DCWV papers

Hello crafty friends !

I really have escaped the heat of Houston, I'm back in Spring with the South of France temperatures ! I can finally breathe outside and enjoy a cup of coffee near the pool without desiccating.
I didn't bring any scrap stuff in my luggage, but I did work in advance before leaving... Here is a card I made with the Modern Metallic stack by DCWV, nothing fancy and paper cutting only. Just a simple and elegant card to say hello...


Six different papers and a gold pen is all I used for this card. Those papers are great for cardmaking ! I have another card in my sleeve, but while waiting for it to come on my blog, take a look at the one I made last year with the same stack for a different theme : You&Me card.

I will have a new project on Monday, with a new technique to create a polarized effect with paints (video tutorial too !), so have a great week end but don't forget to stop by on Monday to discover my new project !

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment