Thursday, February 1, 2018

New Year card in (Tim Holtz) style

Hi there !

We are now in February, New Year greetings are officially overdue, but let me show you a card I have just sent to a friend as New Year's card :


It's not a traditional one, no wishes, because I think in life you can obtain what you want by doing something about it, not waiting for a wish to come true. So this year, do what you need to have the life you want. And that includes me... I don't have New Year's resolutions but goals to be pursue over time.

So, about this card... Papers are from the Boutique Vintage paper pad by DCWV, and stamps are from Life's Possibilities set by Tim Holtz, with Walnut stain distress ink.

Speking of Tim Holtz, did you know that they are now 7 free classes available on Scrapbook.com from him ? You can register and watch the videos over and over again at no cost ! I am registred ? Are you yet ?

click here to access the classes !
Have fun watching these videos, I will now go finish my next mixed media project (something with rust, you will see...).
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day !

1 comment: