Thursday, February 22, 2018

ATC with Art Anthology

Hi there !

I'm on the Art Anthology blog today with a new bright project : ATCs !


ATC are little pieces of art, same format than games trading cards, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". So I started with white cardstock painted with Colorations sprays in GloriousTimeless and Juicy for the background. Then I applied Coral Sorbet with the Lotus stencil.


I created two more layers with the Fragments stencil and pink distress oxide ink, and the Take flight stencil and a black pen. I also cut the ATC from this background and distress the edges with black sooth ink.


I cut white paper with a globe die and sprayed it Raider Colorations spray all over it and cut it in half before gluying it to the ATC.
Quote came from a Ranger Dylusions stamp on white cardstock cover with Sunshine Sorbet and Glorious Colorations spray 

You can watch the whole process in my new tutorial video :



Thank for your time ! I wish you a great day and hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment