Monday, June 22, 2020

Cards for Kindness part 3


Hello everyone !

This is my third round of cards I made for the Cards for Kindness initiative by Scrapbook.com... You can see the other there : round 1 and round 2.


This batch is made only with papers from the Happy Day stack by DCWV. The only addition to the paper is one happy birthday stamp for this card ;


Of course, I did some fussy cutting for the flowers, doilies and bows...


On the next, I used a edge scissors...


Those cards are pretty simple and quick to make. When you choose a paper pad, be sure to find some journaling cards or cutable elements in it so you will not have to buy some embellishments to complete your projects...



As I will soon travel to France, I think I'm done with cards for now. But be sure I will share with you my others if I'm making more before my departure.

You will find all the informations about Card for Kindness on this page.

Wish you a creative day !
See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment