Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Cards for Kindness

Hello there !

Remember the cards I made to thanks people during stay-at-home order ? Well, Scrapbook.com reach a new level in cards sharing with the Cards for Kindness™ initiative !
You can send a minimum of 10 cards with different themes, and Scrapbook.com will distribute them to cancer foundations, hospitals, shelters, retirement homes, children's homes and other organizations in need to be use by nurses, doctors, staff members, counselors, parents and volunteers who add handwritten messages of encouragement and love before giving them to patients, children and other people in need.

So I will send a bunch of them, and here are some of those that I made yesterday :


I used a lovely but retired paper pad by Recollections (Flora Festival) along with few retired border punches and dies. The rest is fussy cutting...


I loved these bright colors and the metallic accents !




They mostly need A2 handmade cads with matching envelope. You can read about this initiative on their website.

I will make few more before sending my package... It's a great way to spread kindness !

Have a wonderful day, and see you soon...

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so pretty! What a fun way to use your creativity to inspire others. I saw that Scrapbook dot com was doing this card project and I think it is an excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly ! It is indeed a great way to use those cards !

      Delete