Sunday, June 14, 2020

Halloween layout

Hello there !

Today I'm sharing with you a layout made with a picture of me and my husband. That is a rare thing...because I'm the one taking picture...This one was taken on a cruise during Halloween week :


The papers came from an Halloween pad by Teresa Collins.  I was not a double sided paper, so I just used two different sheets for the teared paper.
I also cut the center frame with the skull from one of the sheet.


There are many embellishments on this layout... Metal flowers or doilies or leaves, stamped flowers, black bling, buttons, paper flowers...


I also stamped under the embellishments and distress almost everything with black distress ink. The metal embellishments and some of the flowers were paint in black or orange with Impasto paints by Prima, after applying a layer a gesso on them.


I do not have many pictures from Halloween to scrap, so I still have pretty old papers from like 15 years ago... But those are gorgeous !

I know it's not Halloween season (yet), but I'm trying to scrap all the picture I printed this year... and still trying to use my old stash ! I hope you like the result !

See you soon for another project...

No comments:

Post a Comment