Friday, September 13, 2019

High school diploma layout

I'm back !

It's been a loooong time ! I was in France the whole summer and get back end of August, but didn't have a minute to post my new layout featuring my high school diploma girl...


Starting with a DCWV paper from the Marquee stack, I built the background with a classic roses stamp (Stampendous), white ink and white embossing powder (Ranger). I also stamped the flowers on white paper with black ink and embossed them with black powder.


After embossing the bouquets, I apply yellow and green inks (Art Anthology) and water with a brush to create the watercolor look. I cut out the black bouquets from the white paper.


I place the pictures and the cut out flowers on the layout, and choose two phrases from the Small Talk Occasions stickers booklet (Tim Holtz) and a stamp for the title (Jillibean).



I also finished an art journal spread that I will show you soon... 

I hope you had a great summer and fantastic back-to-school for those who still have children in schools (still have a teenager at home...) !

See you soon...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduation to your daughter! Beautiful page! Love the look of the roses...beautifully laid on the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenn ! Cutting these roses was so relaxing !

      Delete