Monday, September 23, 2019

Make a beautiful mess : My new Art Journal spread

Hello everyone !

I told you I had another project on hand... Here it is, my new Art Journal pages !


As I have a very large stash (I know I'm not alone...), my goal for these next months will be to use what I have (and trying not to buy more, but not easy 'cause I love Tuesday Morning...).
So you're gonna see a lot of old things in my projects... like these beautiful flowers stickers by Me&My Big Ideas from 2009 !


You can spot a metal stencil by Dreamweaver from 2001 (water drop kind), used with gel pens (bought at Costco 3 years ago).


For the background, I simply splash inks by Art Anthology in blue and brown before stenciling. Then I used the Doodle Frame stamp set by BoBunny (2017) to create the border.


Finally I used alpha stickers from the Everyday poetry collection by Webster's pages (2012).

It's a very small step, but it's a step forward anyway in reducing my stash ! I hope you like these pages...

Have a great week and see you soon for another project...

No comments:

Post a Comment