Thursday, June 1, 2017

Altered Iphone case

Hello there !

The previous altered case I made for my daughter had a good life, but it was time to say goodbye to it... So I grabbed one of my DCWV stacks (Copper Blues) and get to work...


I fussy cut the flowers and used a small heart punch and adhere everything with ModPodge. Two coats over the case to seal everything.

Take a look at the previous case I made in blue too or this one with DCWV too. Or if you like a mixed media version better, this one...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Such a great idea to make what you really want. This is my favorite one you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I love making them ! And my daughters love having a original phone case...

      Delete