Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Add a face to your Art Journal pages with Art Anthology

Hello there !

One more mermaid project (same theme layout there) for me this month with Art Anthology for an Art journal spread using lots of stencils and mediums ! You will find detailed pictures and link to the tutorial video on the Art Anthology blog but here is the project :


I am not good at drawing faces, but with the Let's Face It stencil it was so easy ! I hope you will give it a try too !

As the theme for the Monday challenge at Simon says stamp is Stencil it, I will enter this spread in the challenge.

Thank you for your time spent on this post and see you soon for other projects !

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of colors on your background. The stenciling is perfect and you did a great job on the face. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Scrap Metal Sydney

    ReplyDelete