Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sketchabilities sketch #103

Still scrapping with a very limited stash, but with the help of an old Sketchabilities sketch, I did another layout :


No challenge this time, just for the fun of creating...
I use an old but cherished Recollections pad (butterflies and flowers are cut out of one of the papers), Prima Marketing acrylic stamp, We R Memory Keepers and Recollections washi tapes, gesso and pink chalk by Prima Marketing.
I didn't have space in my luggages for alpha stickers, so I had to think about how to make the title, and I found an old ruler with alphas (the kind we use in school) in my French house, and I used it for the title : upper case for ART, lower case for "iste" (artiste is artist in French. See French is not so hard...).

I LOVE this picture of my daughter... She still love to paint, but mostly to draw. I will try to found a manga-drawing activity when school will start. She's very talented.

See you soon...

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the layers and butterflies!!! I'm going to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is precious. Your layout is wonderful. You did a lot with a limited stash. (from scrapbook.com forum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! That is a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete