Thursday, July 3, 2014

Feeling Sketchy layout challenge #95

Hi there !

These Feeling sketchy challenges really helps me create more pages ! Here is the layout sketch for July :


I ended up with this layout about my daughter's sweet smiles, or should I say sugary smile... :


The background is a Bella Blvd paper, with some vanilla paint under the doilie, made with Recollections paper and a Mini 8 punch.
The title "Life" is a cut made with my Cricut a long time ago, when the file was free for a week. The rest of the title is made with KI Memories alpha stickers. The border on the right side of the picture is a KI Memories as well.
The dark pin doilie is a Sizzix die (BoBunny paper), matted with a light pink paper (Making Memories).
You can also find a KI Memories chipboard, an Heidi Swapp mat, and an American Crafts marker on this layout.

You can win prizes from Molossi & AuroraWings Digi Stamps this month, so grab your stash and play !


2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! I like how you did the doillies. What a sweet story and photo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable photo! Love the green and pink combination. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete