Sunday, July 27, 2014

C'est Magnifique Kit July challenge

I was away this past week, with no internet connection, and having so much fun in the mountain, blogging was out of range...
I'm back in the South of France now, with only my rolling tote and a small bag of scrapbooking stuff, but I did manage to create a layout for the July C'est Magnifique Kit challenge :

 photo CM_Sketch_JULY2014-2_zpsfd6e6447.jpg

So I use my favorite K&Company paper pad, I Am Roses Flowers, washi tapes by Tim Holtz, Recollections and We R Memory Keepers, vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, Finnabair stencil by Prima Marketing, a tiny MME stickers, and modeling paste with acrylic paint :



I hope you have a great summer time, and you can find so time to scrap !

7 comments:

  1. Lovely and sweet and as usual I love your stencil work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! You always have a kind word for me...

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely page, Valerie! Love all of the layering and pretty flowers! You're so good at adding to your backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa ! I'm not good as you at layering but I try my best...

      Delete
  3. Lovely layout and layering!! Thanks so much for joining us for the C'est Magnifique Kit's July Sketch Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete