Monday, March 30, 2020

Precious Love scrapbooking layout

Hello !

Back with another layout, with a picture taken few years ago in a place I like to go with my family : Center Parc. It's a big closed forest with bungalows arranged around a huge indoor pool complex. Dogs and cats are allowed. We had such good times every time we've been there. Of course, there's no way to go there soon...
So I made a layout to remember these days :


The plan is to use as many as I can of my old stash during this quarantine... So I dig out my Vintage Emporium and Tales of you and me pads (Prima), plus scraps of papers. To match the colors of my picture, I used red and blue watercolors to create directions on the page.


Old flowers (like the Prima Planner Travel's Journal), old metal embellishments (painted), old leaves dies (by Prima and Spellbinders) and old stamps (Finnabair and Bo Bunny).


I have even painted this old flower in blue and splattered it with white gesso to match my layout... And don't forget the distress ink !


It's kinda sad these items are not sold anymore, because they are really great ! If you're lucky, you can find some at Tuesday Morning... of course after the quarantine...

Thank you for stopping by today. See you soon for another project !
Take care and stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment