Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lovely day scrapbooking layout

Hello !

It's official, we are now under the stay-at-home order in Houston starting tonight at midnight. Well, my family and I did put ourselves in quarantine since the 13th, so we will just continue the same routine...

Here is my second layout, entirely made with the Hello Darlin' paper pad by DCWV plus few extras...

Lovely day
by BonjourScrap
Scrapbook.com

Beside the DCWV pad, I used white cardstock, Spellbinders die for the leaves, some ribbons, an old Sizzix corner die and adhesives (Glossy accents and adhesive roll).



By the way, you can have ONE free Glossy Accents with your purchase at Scrapbook.com during the next 36 hours ! And a free Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine ! And a free Distress Oxide pad with any $25 purchase. Plus a sale on all Tim Holtz products... 


Thank you for stopping by today ! I wish you a crafty day...
Take care and see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment