Friday, April 19, 2019

Red and blue family layout

Hello !

I'm back from my trip to France and ready to share my new project for the Art Anthology blog with you !


Having teenagers smiling and cuddling is rare on pictures, I couldn't let this one unscraped...
The choice of colors was obvious, I went for red, blue and black...


I started by stamp a chicken wire design around the page with black ink, and a distress texture stamp from the same set (Distress Texture Bo Bunny) with grey ink too.


Then I used the Beyond the Reef medium and the Desire Velvet over the Wheel stencil to create the two round design on the page.


I also used the Beyond the Reef to color few of the tags. The color differ with the thickness of the medium...
Few spot of Raider ink to finish the background before layering my journaling cards and tags, and epoxy words for the title...


Here is the video tutorial you can follow if you want to create this layout (or just watch me create it...) :


If you change the title, it could be a perfect layout for your 4th of July pictures... Any way, don't wait Summer to create something!

I wish you a fantastic day, and see you soon for another project...
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment