Monday, April 29, 2019

ATC with attitude...

Hi everyone !

I have a fun project to share with you today... I created ATCs as my last project for the Art Anthology DT. It has been two fantastic years with a great team and a wonderful owner, Stayce, but I have so many things to handle this year to come beside my cratfy time that I decide to take a break from DT work... Do not worry, I will still be crafty and share my project with you, I just don't want to add stress of meeting deadlines...

Back to the current project :


I started with white cardstock, covered with white gesso to protect the paper from ink and water. Once dried, I apply Waimea Bay Colorations spray over it, and add drops of water immediately absorbed with paper towel, to create white spots.


I drawn circles with a black pen with the Bubbles stencil and colored them with the Ocean Shine medium. I also used the Flamingo Sorbet over the Diamond Pattern stencil in this background.


I added randomly a dot circle stamp (Circular Texture by Bo Bunny)before cutting the paper into TACs (2.5"x3.5").
I cut the the flowers (Seaflowers by Spellbinders) in black cardstock with a die, then paint white cardstock with the Summer Sorbet to make a shadow.
And finally stamped the journaling (Dylusions Quote bubbles by Ranger) and cut it to adhere on the ATCs.

You can watch the whole process in this video tutorial :


I will have soon another project to share with you. I will juggle with the agenda of my daughter's finals, the planning for college, summertime in France, and the new feather I add to my cap that I need to put in practice, hypnosis...

That will be an interesting summer ! See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment