Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Create your Art Journal pages with stencils and stamps

Hello there !

I'm on the Art Anthology blog today with a new mixed media project :


I started by spraying Timeless and Warm Colorations over the pages, stamp designs all around and add more colors with Poppy, Chocolate, Kenyan Copper and Leaf Sorbets. I also added a little of Gold Metal Effect to it.


The stencils I used with the paints were Bits of Grunge and Blocked stencils by Art Anthology too.
For my journaling I decided to use an acrylic journaling tag I added since forever in my stash, just panted nto in green and gold and write with a black Sharpie on it.


I made a complete video tutorial for you if you want to know more about this process :


Thank you for stopping by today, I will see you soon with another project...
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment