Thursday, November 29, 2018

A red crown for Christmas

Hi !

Finally a die has been used on my cards ! It's a die called Countesses Crow (Crafter's Companion), normally used as an edge, but I made it my center element :


The card is cream, cut from the center of a sheet with design on two corners (the one with pine tree and deer from the North Pole Gazette by Recollections). The red part is one piece only : I cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" rectangle and then run it twice with the die (once reverse) to have this design. I cut the tag from another sheet and use a left over from black paper to cut the small ribbon with decorative scissors.

We are now at day 5, I hope you like my cards so far. Don't forget to comment if you want to enter my Christmas giveaway.

I will have another post later today about the Advent Calendar I made for my daughters (yes, 2) if you want to take a look...

Have a great day, and see you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment