Thursday, October 18, 2018

Halloween ATCs

Hello !

Halloween is getting closer and I'm so not ready for it ! Luckily, I had a project to create for the Art Anthology blog to jump on this Halloween creativity !


SoI made ATCs this time, starting with white cardstock gessoed, sprayed with Juicy and Timeless Colorations sprays.


Once dry, I used a baby whipe to remove some of the ink over the Wheel stencil and outlined the design with a purple pen


I added some diamond pattern with one of the Argyle stencil stack and Fiji Velvet medium before stamping a web, a spider and some owls on the ATCs.


A small stamped frame and journaling, both painted in Fiji, and a teal cardstock for the back and the ATC was done !

Take a look at my video tutorial to see me create those and maybe it will inspired you to create some yourself !

Thank you for your time and see you soon for another project... Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment