Monday, April 16, 2018

Altered tissue box with Art Anthology

Hello there !

I'm so glad to see you ! It's been a long time since I blogged ! My excuse is that I moved to a new house (yes, again...4 times in a year...) and haven't my stash available nor a place to create until few days ago !

But now I'm ready to create again, and I will start by showing you my project for the Art Anthology blog !


So in this new house, in what was gonna be my scraproom, I found an old wood tissue box. It was meant to be, I had to alter it ! So I covered it with laces all over, flowers, pearls, buttons and more on the top and covered everything with white gesso before using Art Anthology products to color it !


I used two types of medium there : inks (Colorations sprays in Siesta Key and Peacock Feathers) and paints (dimensional medium Sorbet in Cayman, Mermaid and Vegas Gold).


I made a video tutorial for you, so you can follow my creative process and maybe try to alter your own box !


Thank for your time reading this post and watching my video. Now that I have my space, you will see more of me very soon !
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment