Thursday, March 22, 2018

The butterly effect mask

Hi there !

I am on the Art Anthology blog today with another altered mask, very different from the other by style and choice of colors...


I cut some gears in cardstock and grungeboard with cutting dies (Alterations Bigz Die Gears and Thinlits gears)and glued them along with metal ones on the mask before adding some Mud paste in which I imprint a texture stamp, and white gesso. Once dried, I applied Cotton Velvet, and higlighted the gears with mediums from the Rust Texture set.


I finally added some Waimea Bay Colorations spray to make the rusty gears pop.


If you want to know more about my creative process on this project, you can watch my video tutorial here, on my YouTube channel or on the Art Anthology channel :



Thank you for your time, hope to see you very soon for another project !

No comments:

Post a Comment