Friday, March 30, 2018

Good morning cards with Craft Smith

Hello everyone !

The day before moving, I had a very short time that I could use to be creative, so I decide to use the paper pad I bought not long ago (a steal, $5 at Michaels !), called Sunday Morning by Craft Smith.
I had enough time to create two quick cards with my favorite technique, fussy cutting, and that was very relaxing with all that movign stress...


Those cards are 5"x7", usign two journaling tag and two sheets of pattern papers. It's not easy to catch it with a camera, but these papers are gold foiled. The cut out image were perfect to add to these saying.

All my statsh in in the garage now as my new house (where I already live) is still being remodel (painting and flooring), but I have one more project in my sleeve to show you, and that will probably be on Monday, so don't forget to come back to see what it is ! Hint : paints and stamps are involved...

Thank you for stopping by, I wish you a good Friday and a fantastic week end !

No comments:

Post a Comment