Friday, December 22, 2017

White Christmas card

Hello there !

I did saw some card on Pinterest, white on white, with a tree and only few red cardinals. I didn't have any cardinal punch or tiny sticker, but I found silver glitter dots on my stash that fit well on this card :


Background is white cardstock embossed with a Impressabilities snowflakes thin by Spellbinders.
The tree is a die cut by Little B. Stamp by Spellbinders too, with silver embossing powder. Don't ask for the glitter dots, it's been too long...

I think it's one of my husband favorite. Is it yours too ? 

As usual this month, I will see you tomorrow for another card. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day !



1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Totally reminds me of freshly fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete