Sunday, December 24, 2017

Snowman Christmas card

Hi there !

This is the last card I will share this year ! Can you believe these 30 cards before Christmas went so fast ?


I used once again the paper pad by Craft Smith, cutting out the poinsettia and the tag, layering the papers, and wishing you will like it...

I hope you enjoy spending some times during this past month, looking at my cards, and maybe commenting on them. It's not too late to enter my giveaway if you didn't do it already. It's very simple : just comment on my Christmas cards and be a follower of my blog ! But hurry, this is the last day to do it... Winner will be chosen tomorrow... Take a look at the prize and start commenting like crazy !

I wish you a wonderful Christmas Eve, come back tomorrow for the result...

1 comment: