Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wooden bear embellishment card

Hi there !

If you have been to craft stores recently, you probably saw a lot of flat wood ornaments. I bought some myself and decide to use one on my 6th card...


I stamped snowflakes on the wood like paper with Umbrella Crafts white pigment ink, then cut out a circle in the center with a circle cutter. The hardest part was to cut off the paper from the wood embellishment. Some sentiment stamped twice on each side of the circle in white and embossed in white too with Ranger embossing powder, a nice ribbon to attach the wood circle and I was done !

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope to see you tomorrow for another of my 30 cards before Christmas ! Don't forget to comment and follow to enter my giveaway !

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment