Monday, November 27, 2017

Ink up once, make Christmas card twice

Hello !

For day 3 of my 30 cards before Christmas I have a bonus for you ! Same stamps and papers, same inks, but look, two different effects !


How is that possible ? First I made sure my stamps were well inked, I stamped them once on white paper and then a second time on the same paper (and then cut them out) ! So for the first stamped designs, you have a crisp image :


And for the second, you have a faded more vintage style :


I used Distress Oxide inks and the Hero Arts tree set for the stamping, including the tree, decorations, snowflakes and sentiment. I even use the Firebrick ink to change the color of my second ribbon...
Red and white gel pen are the only other items used to create the border of the cards.

Take a look of the material I used for these cards :





If you did like these cards, let me a comment and you will enter my giveaway. If you don't, let me a comment and you will enter my giveaway ! But don't forget to follow my blog to validate your entry.
To learn more about the giveaway and the prize, see my first 30 cards post.

Thank you for stopping by today, don't forget to come back tomorrow for my 4th card...
Have a great Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment