Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Scrapbooking layout with inks from Art Anthology

Hello !

I so happy to make a post ! I missed crafting so much, but now that I moved (yes again...) I finally have my stuff back and will be crafting as crazy soon !

For today, I have a layout to show you, made for the Art Anthology blog, with stamps, stencil and inks !


The picture (one cut in half) was taken in the Great Bazzar of Istanbul, and this splash of colors inspired me to create the color blocks on the layout.
The background was built with stamps first, then Keyhole stencil and Copper Metal Effect medium. On white cardstock, I applied Colorations spray Indigo (blue), Colorations spray Patience (pink) and Radience Minx Shimmering ink (orange), then cut it in small squares or rectangles.

To see some close-ups and read more about this layout, go the the Art Anthology blog post. You will have the video tutorial there or just watch it here :


Beside Art Anthology products, I also used those :


Thank you for your time. see you soon for another project !

No comments:

Post a Comment