Thursday, October 26, 2017

Halloween witches card

OMG ! Only 5 days before Halloween and I haven't show you a card yet ! No way ! Let me show you one right away !


While tidying up my scraproom, I found an old Halloween paper pad, Haunted Hallow by teresa Collins, that I used a lot in my previous Halloween project. I still loved it very much I decided to create a card with it (again).

Take a look at these previous card I made in October 2013 and September 2013. The same year, I made another one with a manga-like stamp.
Last year, I made a tag for the Tim Holtz challenge with this very same paper pad !

Maybe it's time for me to buy a new Halloween paper pad. Or maybe it's too late anyway and I just have to wait until next year...

Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you soon for another project ! And have fun this week end !

No comments:

Post a Comment