Summer is coming...Sea is calling !
Combine with the sketch challenge of Prima Marketing this month, it gives you an ocean layout !
Here is what I used to create this layout :
- papers from the French Riviera collection kit (Prima Marketing)
- metal embellishments (PM, plus few others like buttons or jewelry attachments)
- shell in frame rub-on (PM)
- plum beads (PM)
- laces (PM)
- flowers (PM)
- rust embossing powder (Ranger)
- Walnut stain distress ink (Ranger)
- Coffee shop, Crushed Shell, Tattered Leather and marmalade glimmer mists (Tattered Angels)
- Fabri-Tac (Beacon Adhesives), Glossy Accent (Ranger)
I covered some of the embellishments with gesso, then spray with Crushed shell mist and applied immediately the rust embossing powder. Once heat dried, it looks like this piece slept under water...
The laces were cut and distressed, then spray with Coffee shop and marmalade . I think it looks like coral...
Don't you think the beads looks like fish eggs ?
As you can see, I applied white gesso all over the page, and spray a little bit of Tattered leather on it before rubbing the shell and frame design, embossed with rust powder.
I hope you like the result. This sketch was very inspiring !
Have a great day !