Hello Beauties !
October is the Breast Cancer Awareness month. I think we all know someone, family, friend, co-worker... who has fought or is still fighting breast cancer. I do know. And I'm very proud of these great fighters !
The most important reason in winning this battle is to be aware of it. So should you be a very young or more mature women, you could self-exam your breasts to spot any change. Follow this link for recommendations about the 5 steps of self-exam by breastcancer.org.
To show and share our commitment to fighting this disease, the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Crew has created many beautiful pink projects. Mine was an pink altered clock, called "Time for Awareness" by our coordinator (I think it's a perfect title).
List of materials :
- Party Pink glimmer mist (TA)
- Wedding pink glimmer mist (TA)
- Baby Santa glimmer mist (TA)
- Lille 6x6 paper pad (7Gypsies)
- Lille paper tapes (7Gypsies)
- Global paper tapes (7Gypsies)
- Screen Prints - Grand-Scale Clear Stamps - Timeless Romance
- Vintage photo distress ink
- paper flowers
- Mod Podge
- Clear granulate gel medium
The clock was white at the beginning...
A lot of decoupage, misting, and as you can see, gel medium spraying. This granulated gel medium has a fantastic effect with mist !
I sprayed the inside of the clock and find the perfect stamp for it !
Don't forget to check all the great projects of the Crew. I wish it could inspire you to create a card, a layout, or whatever you want to spread the awareness !