Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches challenge

Hello !

We are mid-month so it's time for a new Stuck?! Sketches challenge ! Here is the sketch :


We have two wonderful sponsor for this challenge :

with a prize of $25 gift certificate to their online store

with two large pieces of chipboard 

Here is the layout I created :


Did you notice I sewed even the tiny stars ? They have been cut with my Cricut machine and the Wild Card cartridge.


I found the flower paper was a perfect match with the flower dress... I used papers from the Ocean Breeze premium stack by DCWV and the last of my Scor-Tape roll on this layout...

You will have until the end of October to create and upload your layout based on the sketch. Don't forget to take a look at what the other DT members created for more inspiration !

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch, love the addition of the extra photos!

    ReplyDelete