I have a layout to show you today, specially built for the Prima Marketing sketch of January !
Here is what I used from my personal Prima stash...
- "My darling" paper from Botanical collection
- Cartographer flowers
- Angel Eyes Sparkling flowers
- Harlequin stencil
- Damask stencil
- small cross and paintable clear stamps
- Urban Cosmos rub-on ("Beauty")
- ice blue and old rose chalks
Also used these products :
- Tattered Leather glimmer mist by Tattered Angels
- Texturez paste in sandy stone by Shimmerz Paints
- brown ink by Stazon
- Gesso by Liquitex
- grungeboard flourish by Tim Holtz
- Vintage photo ink by Tim Holtz
- metal embellishments I bought in Istanbul
I hope you like this new layout, and wish you a great day !