Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Great news and new layout !

I have a fabulous news : I've been chosen to be part of the Scrapping Clearly DT ! It's very exciting to work with this Aussie store !

And for my post post with them, I created a layout with vibrant reds and teals, a bouquet of flowers and a lot of sweet words !


I used a lot of different products in this layout :
- Recollections paper
- K&Company paper
- Jolee's Artisan blue paper
- white cardstock
- washi tape by Recollections
- Grungeboard by Tim Holtz (Aussies, you can find some here)
- chalks by Prima Marketing
- Stencil by Prima Marketing
- gesso by Liquitex
- white gel pen
- "Celebrate with flourish" die by Sizzix
- flowers by Prima Marketing and I Am Roses
- half pearls by Recollections
- Sugar Chic Buzz Words by Heidi Swapp

I was inspired by a layout I found on Pinterest, with completely different colours, but I love this mix of red and teal !

I wish a great day full of inspiration !




2 comments: